Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Addiction




I know this post is completely off topic, but I have been become addicted to this guitar hero thing. My girlfriend's brother received Guitar Hero III for Christmas. I thought this game was the most lamest and stupidest game known to man; everyone is jamming on a plastic guitar looking like a retard. I thought to myself, "I will never look like that." I was wrong. I was peer pressured into playing the game. They were passing the guitar like it was a blunt, "Two songs and pass." So it became, "My turn." "Come on man you gotta try it," they all shouted. So I said fine and acted uninterested in the game. I took the guitar, positioned my fingers and hit play. I believe it was Barracuda, by Heart on easy mode. So the notes come up and I hit like every note and all of a sudden I have a 50 note streak. I said, "I told you guys this game is too easy." They were amazed that I was better than all of them and I had never even played guitar hero before. So I was getting into this song, holding the guitar straight up and down and pushing the whammy bar. I completed the song, 90%. "My turn, my turn!" I was like, "Ya right, 2 songs and pass kids." It was like heroin. 1 song and I was addicted. This game is amazing. The only thing bad about it is that after you play a song and look around the room, it looks like the room is floating. I know this can't be good for your eyes. My birthday is coming up, and the rumor is my girlfriend is getting me guitar hero 3. Rookie mistake. I found the picture above pretty amusing.

No comments: