Thursday, January 10, 2008

Willy G


I'd figure I'd kick this blog off about what I will be blogging about. I used to live in Philly, but recently moved to Willow Grove. That's how I came up with the name for this blog. The kid part comes from work, where they call me "The Kid." I decided to make this blog because I have always wanted to write a blog about something. I thought the concept of blogging was ineteresting. What realllly motivated me to start this blog up, was when I read in the paper that people could make money from advertising on their blogs using google adsense. I researched it, it looked easy so I'm gonna give it a try. I figure if I can make money by writing about junk I like to write about, than that's awesome. But back to the blog. I know the Philadelphia area pretty well and decided to blog about what's in and what's out in this town. I'm gonna blog about anything, restaurants, places to visit, shops in town, attractions, movies, current events, local news, anything. I may relate to personal experiences at times, things i see on the street, things that piss me off, things that make me laugh, drinking binges, you name it. I have a partner in crime(BillyBill) who started his blog the same time I did. You can check out his blog linked on my site. HE'S THE MAN.

No comments: